Yes, they're awesome and annoying at the same time, glorious and down right pricks, but I will never be able to resist a Letraset Lime Green! E-VER!
I went for the Fashion Design set as my Tria 'trial pack' (arrived last week) and I am so damn excited! Their three nibs give me the perfect opportunity to colour and contour to my heart's content. The fine nib is god sent! I rarely to never use the thickest one ever anyway, so having the fine nib on top of that is awesome.
Just look at these photos! I want to take these all out of their wallet and hug them so hard until their lids pop out! [which I may have done already]
For all you curious people out there, here are some pros and cons:
- Amazing colour range, as always. Depending on your project, you've got various hues in a set. I plan on collecting them all, even if this means living under a bridge at some point!
- The 3 nibs! Thin, medium and thick.
- The wallet - stuuuurdy! And looks quite cool as well.
- The usual Letraset quality.
- Price. Depending on where you buy them from, you can pay anything from £45 to £150 for a 24 set. Mine was £45, but I waited 2 weeks for delivery and the cardboard box was heavily battered :( Dodgy.
- Wallet - while it looks cool, because of the way it's made, you need to make sure you've closed their lids properly when you pop them in.
I've only had these markers for a week now, so obviously can't talk about how long lasting they are, but stick with me and I'll come back with details.
You Tria fans (or not) out there - you need to tell me what to expect from these! Should I abandon myself in my love for them or start things slowly? :D